LEL 2017

Kenneth Jessett

Thanks for all that. So now I need to look at the ICE web site. o_O

I little realised when I bought the Vendetta that it would cost almost as much again to put it in working order.
:(

Bruce B

I should rephrase the first sentence in my last post.

The headrest from Ice trikes is the current model for a hardshell seat.

Some where I have seen that incomplete equation: N+1= ....in order to put COST in working order!;)

soldierblue

snilard, it was definitely you! i think we arrived in Moffat around the same time (232 pm Tuesday) . Yes, you had no beard! I think you passed me either as I left Innerleithen (7 am?) or Eskdalemuir (924 am Wednesday). Either way, we were both out of time (or rapidly running out of time), and were of course none too chatty! I was eager to find out more how you would handle the V though through the climbs after having 3 days of riding behind you. Unfortunately, you were to fast for me - and the climbs out of Innerleithen and Eskdale were not that steep anyway! I've been able to post a photo of my bike. (the side containers where i store my water bottles had both ripped off by this time).

Attachments

• IMG_5616.jpg
    IMG_5616.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 24

Kenneth Jessett

Soldier, Looking at your bike set-up, would you mind cataloguing all your gear for me? I plan a bikepacking tour next year and would like to consider my gear options. Thanks.