Looking for a 3-6 month rental (Perth, Western Australia)

crazy_ebot

[moved this message from the 'find a local' section to here]

TLDR: I'm a lapsed cruzbike owner looking to rent a bike for a few months to verify if I'm good to ride them again.

Backstory:
I had L4-5 spinal fusion 10+ years ago, and bought a Q559 a couple of years after the surgery (from a shop in Vic Park, Garland Cycles), after I realised I can no longer ride a regular bike, well... Regularly.

However, around 3-4 years in, My back started to hurt again. I identified the cause: my body kept wanting to overuse my hip flexors. At the time, I couldn't figure out how to solve it through stretching/activation exercises, so I sold the bike and bought an Elliptgo 8R 2nd hand. The Elliptigo has been great, but the tiny wheels and inherent nature of the design led me to getting an electric conversion (my office moved further away so the daily commute is now 40km round trip).

Over the last year or so, I've possibly solved the hip flexor activation issue. I'd like to try riding a Cruzbike again... But I want to verify that regular use won't screw me over (bio-mechanically speaking).

Are there any Cruzbike owners in Perth, Western Australia who would be willing to rent out a bike for a few months?