Looking for an Ambassadors for Cruzbikes

Everyone! Thanks so much for all the replies to my search for an Ambassador. Please private message me on the Cruzbike website with your real name, address, phone number...I cannot list my email on this post..look for jonathan on the cruzbike website and my email is my name at cruzbike dot com.

I'd be happy to help out, if you have potential customers in the central Mississippi area. I have a smaller-wheeled Q, great for learning on, and a Silvio 1.5. I'm not a fast rider, nor inclined toward ultra-long distances; but I'm definitely enthusiastic and can extol the virtues of the Cruzbikes for those endeavors.
plz send info to jonathan at cruzbike dot com

Count me in as a Cruzbike ambassador, currently in mid coast Maine. I've inclined that way already having two utility bikes and I try to keep one newbie rideable. Was at the lbs just last week with a show and tell. The Silvio too specialized to fit almost anyone else nor would I trust a newbie with it but so so impressive to behold, imho. My sales pitch is simple, Cruzbikes are the best of both worlds. The short chain, rigid drive train and full body power generating of DFs with the best features of recumbents, safety, comfort and aero efficiency. How could anyone go back?
Plz send info to jonathan at cruzbike dot com

I'd like to be an ambassador. I responded to Cruzbike's email and received my ambassador number. Email to jonathan at cruzbike dot com was also sent.

Elliot Marshall
Davis, CA
2015 S30, bullhorn kit, bar end shifters, 2x10 drivetrain, minimalist footwear with Ergon PC2-L pedals.
Can provide feedback and comparison with Quest 1 and 3. (30k and 500 miles, respectively) but no longer have these bikes.

Last edited:

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Told Maria via email conversation that I would be willing in SoCal......so count me in

So we had Telephd volunteer in socal, did we get anyone else?

I'm asking because I had my good friend Larry call me today asking who we had in the Irvine area that's a Cruzbike dealer because a friend of his is interested in a recumbent. Apparently he's not looking for a Cruzbike specifically and may or may not even know of the Cruzbike name, he's just looking for any recumbent at this point. We'll call this the long reach of racer advertising :cool:

If anyone would like to step up and introduce a possible new member to the Cruzbike line please stand up.