Looking for LARGE chainstay for Vendetta V20

jond

Zen MBB Master
I got some leg extensions and need 3" more now....
larry are you the former pinball wizard champ. are you really as tall as elton john in platforms . what secret testing have you been up to. have you been rebuilt???????? what or what. mate i can tell you that at 6 ft 1 the large chainstay puts the boom on the v20 at about 5 deg off horizontal sloping to the chainset. i reckon with your inseam you may find it sloping the other way with a large chainstay?? compared to the large v2 chainstay and boom the setup is as already noted not so in your lap with the handlebars in comparison. i can take some measurements if you like. just email me. sorry i dont have a set spare though.

Apollo

larry are you the former pinball wizard champ. are you really as tall as elton john in platforms . what secret testing have you been up to. have you been rebuilt????????
Didn't you know he's the 6 million dollar man!?! :)

what or what. mate i can tell you that at 6 ft 1 the large chainstay puts the boom on the v20 at about 5 deg off horizontal sloping to the chainset. i reckon with your inseam you may find it sloping the other way with a large chainstay?? compared to the large v2 chainstay and boom the setup is as already noted not so in your lap with the handlebars in comparison.
The bars can probably be raised a bit by using a riser on the fork steerer if they drop to low. Ben Tomblin raced with a large chainstay and downward sloping boom. There are pictures on this site of him.

Which begs the question, Larry, is this for better streamlining? I have a 42-43" x-seam and would prefer to ride a medium chainstay. There was someone on BROL last year who was selling a V2 Vendetta with both chainstays. The large chainstays were off the bike.

jond

Zen MBB Master
oh come ON! We won't tell!

I think riding in stilletos or platform shoes is not uci approved...

i am getting a picture........................................ and it is quite horrible :)

now wearing pantyhose shouting meep meep is on the other hand okay surely.