Looking to test ride a Silvio s30.

Terry Ulmer

Will not be able to make it to the 2016 Recumbent Cycle-Con Trade Show & Convention.
So is there anybody in Illinois Chicago area or surrounding suburbs willing to let me test there Silvio s30. I'm also willing to drive a couple hours to test right one. So if anybody can help out please let me know. Thanks again Terry.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Here is the members map to give you an idea of where some of the cruzbikes around the world are.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z-_ll9XioUnQ.kdUioEQ1S8P4&usp=sharing

Looks like your about 6hr hours from one of our most helpful members @ratz so maybe start looking at local events between you guys that you could meet up at. There are a few others closer but I'm not sure they ride the model you want to test. If all else fails email cruzbike directly with your request and they'll do their best to find someone close to you. If they don't respond let us know here and will light a fire under them for you ;)

TimH

Will not be able to make it to the 2016 Recumbent Cycle-Con Trade Show & Convention.
So is there anybody in Illinois Chicago area or surrounding suburbs willing to let me test there Silvio s30. I'm also willing to drive a couple hours to test right one. So if anybody can help out please let me know. Thanks again Terry.
I live near Belvidere IL. and I have an S30. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

TimH

DavidJL

I am also interested in test riding an S30. I'm about five hours from Chicago and six hours from Ratz. I also have vacation next week. Dave