Madison, WI Cruzbike owners

I was out on the Badger Trail today and thought I saw someone else riding a Cruzbike. I got to wondering how many other Cruzbike are in the area. Reply if you are.

quickbeam

Crickets...

Relatively speaking, I'm pretty close, being in the NW side of Chicago, but I don't ride in the Madison area. Someday I'd like to take the Sparta trail.

rfneep

I am in Madison but did not run across your post until today. Have a modified Q559 (a "Q650b") that I use for commuting and trail rides. I also know of one other recumbent rider in Madison that was planning to buy an S30 frame set. Haven't checked with him to see if he got it built up yet. I've seen a standard Q559 once or twice on the commuter trails in Madison, but the last sighting was several months ago.

Other than Cruzbikes, there are plenty of recumbent bikes and trikes on the trails around here. I must say, however, that the Q650b always turns heads and almost guarantees one or two long discussions with people while on the trails. Fun...

Ray

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Other than Cruzbikes, there are plenty of recumbent bikes and trikes on the trails around here.
Interesting to know. I pass through Madison occasionally from the west on University Drive to the east side and have never seen a recumbent.

Last edited:
Intersting to know. I pass through Madison occasionally from the west on University Drive to the east side and have never seen a recumbent.
There are many recumbents and trikes on the bike paths. I have also seen another Cruzbike. It was a quest. So they are around.

Mark

That was most likely me. I did get the Silvio up and running Ray. I had a few snafus putting it together, but it seems to be fully functional now. Feel free to call if you'd like to give it a go.