Make me sell a bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Ok this is something I've debated for several weeks.

We are heading into the snow season; which means we'll soon be on the Trainers for months on end. Meanwhile many of you are heading into the prime riding season. We have dedicate Silvios for those so some bikes will get no winter love.

Next year will be the first year that Mr and Mrs Ratz might be doing formal events for records call it Ultra for newbies (aka gosh I hope I'm still faster than the wife by then). With that approaching it might be a fine thing to be representing on new Vendetta's rather than olde Yellow and the Silvo. So I'm entertaining selling, to a good home, our Di2 rigged up Vendetta and Silvio; rather than have them sit idle all winter in storage. Besides I'm intrigued by the idea of doing eTap build outs in spring.

Bikes might be sold as either frames only or reconfigured with your choice of wheels (sorry keeping my custom wheels that took to many months to acquire) and your choice of cranks set (I think our Rotor cranks are too finicky for the average bloke to want to bother with but I'm open to persuasion).

Serious inquires can PM me or email bob at mylifeinrecline dot com and we can talk particulars and price based on what you might want or can customized build changes you'd like done prior to shipping.

What about reconfiguring one for sneaux?
hqdefault.jpg

Sneaux ride? Isn't that a Foghat song? :)

Ron Albertson

Ok this is something I've debated for several weeks.

We are heading into the snow season; which means we'll soon be on the Trainers for months on end. Meanwhile many of you are heading into the prime riding season. We have dedicate Silvios for those so some bikes will get no winter love.

Next year will be the first year that Mr and Mrs Ratz might be doing formal events for records call it Ultra for newbies (aka gosh I hope I'm still faster than the wife by then). With that approaching it might be a fine thing to be representing on new Vendetta's rather than olde Yellow and the Silvo. So I'm entertaining selling, to a good home, our Di2 rigged up Vendetta and Silvio; rather than have them sit idle all winter in storage. Besides I'm intrigued by the idea of doing eTap build outs in spring.

Bikes might be sold as either frames only or reconfigured with your choice of wheels (sorry keeping my custom wheels that took to many months to acquire) and your choice of cranks set (I think our Rotor cranks are too finicky for the average bloke to want to bother with but I'm open to persuasion).

Serious inquires can PM me or email bob at mylifeinrecline dot com and we can talk particulars and price based on what you might want or can customized build changes you'd like done prior to shipping.

Am interested in either one if fit n price r rite. Size for me is "normal." What year r they? Seasons/miles?
Except for wheels how are they each setup? Not real fond of Rotors, pretty heavy if I remember right.
Have other hi quality wheels available, maybe good used or take offs?
I'm in N. Texas. Is that close to u?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.