Maria Parker's original V1.5 for Sale!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I have friend name Shlomo who purchased Maria Parker's V1.5 (The one she set many records on).
He was hoping to ride it alot, but had a bad accident (not on the bike) and had his back fused. He can't the V at all. He has not even ridden it 100 miles since he purchased it 2 years ago!
He even built an adjustable seat like Rick has, but that still did not help.
Shlomo is asking me to help him sell it.

It is a beautiful Vendetta with a one of a kind history!
He is asking $3500, SRAM Force components and nice Cruzbike wheelset. If you want the fancy adjustable included CF seat - add $500.
If you are interested, please email (larryoslund@gmail.com) me and I will hook you up with Shlomo.
In my humble opinion, this is a steal, especially considering its lineage!Shlomo Vendetta-2.JPG Shlomo Vendetta-4.JPG Shlomo Vendetta-6.JPG Shlomo Vendetta-7.JPG Shlomo Vendetta-8.JPG Shlomo Vendetta-9.JPG Shlomo Vendetta-10.JPG Shlomo Vendetta-11.JPG

hamishbarker

as a sizing guide, i have a v 1.5 medium size, the chainstay on this one looks same size. At 183cm tall, i'd say i am close to or at maximum height for this size (with 165 cranks not sure what this bike has).

I like the 1.5 handling wise, and one advantage of the aluminium seat is that one can drill new holes for bottle or rear light or bungee or rack mounts with impunity (no worries about chipping or cracking), and be less fastidious about leaning it against walls.