me, my Cruz Bike Quest and a selfie Stick

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
That's pretty cool;

Good thing you have a third hand to hold the selfie stick. Otherwise the dreaded pedal steer and unstable steering would have made it impossible to shoot that video. ;)

I think we have a new video weapon to demonstrate the stable handling of the bike.

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Otherwise the dreaded pedal steer and unstable steering would have made it impossible to shoot that video.
Good point Bob! Must be trick photography, or just maybe pedal steer is not an issue and these fine machines are very stable after all.

eocbiker

I had my Quest about a year and a half. Holding a selfie stick and riding at this point is pretty easy.
It took me a little while to be able drink water , Pedal at the same time.
Now that easy too.

The camera is really small and light. A Modius Action Cam
It cheap compared to a GoPro only $80.00
https://www.mobius-actioncam.com/

The next one I going to try to do is going mountain biking on my Quest and holding a selfie Stick.
Steering around Trees, riding over roots, etc
I just put 1.5 inch tire on it to do it.
Stayed Tuned for more video's

DuncanWatson

That's pretty cool;

Good thing you have a third hand to hold the selfie stick. Otherwise the dreaded pedal steer and unstable steering would have made it impossible to shoot that video. ;)

I think we have a new video weapon to demonstrate the stable handling of the bike.
I love how it is understood that MBB bikes can be ridden with no-hands unlike other recumbents but simultaneously they are horribly unstable and need to be muscled into submission using upper body and the slightest moment of inattention or low energy will spell disaster.

Cruzbiker

Nice ride! I always envy when I see such nice and safe places to pedal.
Btw, which panniers are you using? Is it the standard Quest rack?

hurri47

That's pretty cool;

I am on my second Cruzbike with over two happy years' experience on them, and I still can't ride like that on either one unless I am geared really low at barely above walking speed, and... oh, wait.

-Dan