Minnesota Wisconsin test ride

Jerome Adams

I am just about to place an order for a new Vendetta. I would like to see a Vendetta or Silvia up close. Is there anyone in the Minnesota or Wisconsin area that would let me look at their bike? I am an experienced recumbent rider. My Challenge Fujin low racer just broke in two, so I need a high performance replacement. I am willing to travel any distance.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
New Certified rider

Jerome is hereby certified as a born natural for the MBB platform.
Hopefully we'll get some pics of him and his new bike in the future.

I forgot to grab the camera and take Photos for Charles.

For the record and those that keep track of things

Experienced on the low rider.

20 minutes in the parking lot on Quest for basics and orientation
40 minutes challenge trail ride with hills, sharp turns and obstacles.
10 minutes to master the Silvio
5 minutes to master the Vendetta.

Thanks for stopping out Jerome that was fun. Keep us posted on your Cruzbike adventures

Shahmatt

How'd it happen?

Jerome Adams
"I am just about to place an order for a new Vendetta. I would like to see a Vendetta or Silvia up close. Is there anyone in the Minnesota or Wisconsin area that would let me look at their bike? I am an experienced recumbent rider. My Challenge Fujin low racer just broke in two, so I need a high performance replacement. I am willing to travel any distance. "

@ Jerome,
Do you mind if I ask how this happened?
omg_smile.gif

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Late season test ride - possibly.

Scott,

We can hook you up with a test ride but probably not until the snow comes and goes; with the kids off to school I just packed away all the quests until spring. We usually unpack again by the end of March. Shoot me a PM and we can review how tall you are and see there's any options to squeeze you on the Silvios which aren't yet packed away.