Must Start to finish

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
really miss the type 2 sram rear mech with lockout. it was much easier pulling a front wheel out with the xo mech compared to the new shimano ultegra long cage i have now fitted to the new bike.
I also do miss that type#2 RD lockout. It should just be standard on every derailleur in my book.
But since I wax my chain now and don't have all that grease to deal with, I don't hesitate just to pull the chain off first when I am taking the front wheel off. It makes it so much easier.
With taking it on and off the trainer so much, I can swap a wheel pretty fast now, even with pulling the chain off and putting it back on.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Pretty sure it's https://moltenspeedwax.com. Which reminds me I have to rotate the chains on the trainers; 1000 miles on them; and just a little wax on the floor.
Correct Ratz!
I don't rotate or re-wax mine until I hear then squeaking a little - maybe that's bad, but it's hard for me to keep track of the mile.
Plus outdoor miles I think are a little bit harder on the wax - especially when it is either raining or really humid.
I think the MoltenSpeed wax folks say to rewax every 400 miles for training chains and 200 for race chains, but I spoke directly with the owner and he pretty much said it needed it when you could hear the first little squeak. :eek:

ReklinedRider

Zen MBB Master
On Amazon they are also available in 700 28-35, so it would appear they may be suitable for at least a 'get me home' tube for my 28mm tubeless tires in case of a flat, which I hope never happens. They seem to be made by a European company called Rubena, from what I can find out.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with them. They have delirious reviews on Amazon.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
On Amazon they are also available in 700 28-35, so it would appear they may be suitable for at least a 'get me home' tube for my 28mm tubeless tires in case of a flat, which I hope never happens. They seem to be made by a European company called Rubena, from what I can find out.

I am wondering if anyone has experience with them. They have delirious reviews on Amazon.

I am TOO pro Aussie!! I wonder why!