New Emoticons

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
yikes - do you have a pic? (or it didn't happen)

I've got a whole thread (with pictures):

6kCia-DsbBrR50tmpko7A9GieGwDyPFv1hZq_BvooNJGbtv4WydtTcuj7qt4jDM-PxiP3UMi7zIuan_ojz3_5pnhlcbK2IPEjEy9MjXv7U3HMDQ7d2BNHejwIUlYMkjQn3D_qKbBsMsiOOSm-L4NCN-KLtOieHk26MMjNBsAiUVwfjFakc65kkQjlfdzIm5nHmm5k8qkWU38aH3O5K7zIZ0tLeblC31mB5tOWjVatfaEQlRcJu46wwEw2ScXcOhcsKNOwf8O9ZdNBJpF-WHP11MRAZuOvbie0RKX0z_E982Y8CDk5R9x4lCZJ3geDuCo_lLthtV3cODg1Q2-ZzBP7rEBp3LJSK2hpPxko76P6Xpk4wWFfMfTYfEWKKZ0xiB-gt1knZIfb4carN8STCBsmEqTm4oHvarvFgVBabWVnIUNmhx6D_XAwXZ3UZBVSa7eKV4_A4rnzDM6UEiy8UEafy0Db0ZmYOylVaFTGLUwdkZyQLC86XGbEJ4xYC5lu7zr-wffwzIHnbNY-yNWR7AD5SmNlp409i-HgPEjecFChGVohnwViw1eTqfoRNc8i6pkYZAREgezl6BkzgR8lEviSBGtxwNKlY0L_hbnkM4gE8qCv5HdxSQXwjnORt3WM_98am3InYPNtICwU_AFcG91jmQfXY82dfih4N8zo-dYbA=w1352-h1015-no

Lief

Guru Schmuru
Ya know what! this one will take some effort and it may/may not look like anything but...your idea/thread/desire to build something reminds me of a foundational tenet of The Tribe - a streak of The Tinkerer.
Maybe what I'll try to do is make a "home-built" representational model.
and
It MUST have blue ductape on the seat or it's not real! :D

Lief

Guru Schmuru
:cruzbike: - hey it looks pretty good! Thanks @Lucia
Looks like the transparency may/may not have worked? I can't tell for sure.
Good size tho.

I'm committed to making a V20, S30, QX100, and the Z logo.
I'll do up to 10 custom ones, taking requests.

[editing this list as folks provide input]
  • V20 (done)
  • S30
  • QX100
  • Z logo
  • Yellow Boom Vendetta? (soft spot for me)
  • 5 Sofrider (per 1HappyReader)
  • 4 Silvio 1.0 (per Slim)
  • 3 Homebuilt (per Charles...if he agrees) - must have blue ductape on the seat
  • 2 more spots open
honorable/potential mentions so far are <strike>Cruzitandem</strike>, and Silvio 1.5 - not sure you'd be able to tell that one apart at 32px?
What about the Sigma! @Robert Holler! Your favorite!
I'm adding a T50 right now - always leave open spot for the N+1 bike.

quickbeam

:cruzbike: - hey it looks pretty good! Thanks @Lucia
Looks like the transparency may/may not have worked? I can't tell for sure.
Nope, not transparent. You can tell when it's quoted. Not a big deal though, IMO.

I guess the V2/K would be essentially a sofrider, which at that resolution is probably the same as a Q.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Hey that's brilliant :cruzbike: I want to use that on all the other apps too. Thanks Lucia!