New Silvio owner

RAR

Hello to everyone. My name is Rick and I am the lucky guy who bought the Silvio that Zzzorse put up a few weeks ago on the Fourm. It was a great deal and I was lucky to be the first one to call, so I got it.
I want to thank you all sharing your knowledge and experiences, it has helped me tremendously .
If you're interested you can see some of me here https://www.flickr.com/photos/rando_rider/
I hope to meet you all and be able to ride together some day, in the mean time ride safe and fast!

R2

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Hope you like the bike as much as I do ( lots). Hope you fall off as many times as I do (zero).

What kind of cycling, on what kind of bike, do you normally do?

jond

Zen MBB Master
hi rick may the silvio bring you many comfortable audax miles. like your blue meanie trekker great job. but it will not compare to the comfort of the silvio.

take your time get your bent legs and exploit the virtues of the cruzbike. mine is still after 12k giving more such are the nuances of the design. smart riding. safe riding to you too.

RAR

Thanks to both of you. I'm progressing nicely...I think. Thirty , forty, fifty mile rides and haven't fallen off yet !
My previous bike was a 1986 Trek 650B conversion that I built up for Randonneuring. You can see it in the link above.

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Never done any rando, but I gather that a large part of it is about enduring discomfort. There is a lot less of that on a 'bent.