New Silvio S30 build

HC203

Received my Silvio ahead of expected delivery date. So now waiting for some of my components, mainly the external BB and new FSA crank. Without that the build stalls as the front end and sizing etc rely on having that in. MY first question.
Question #1-I bought the upgraded seat cushion, the Ventisit, glad I did, it's slick and looks like it will help with the profusion of sweat. I now see there is a link to a Ventisit site and will look at that as well. My question is about the velcro attachment. Clear how it works but the clear plastic on the velcro that goes on seat side doesn't seem to want to come off, so thinking that is not the proper procedure. BTW-very pleased with the quality of the Silvio thus far, the packaging was very thorough, the rear triangle already assembled and the seat pan is beautiful, even the underside which looked very rough and unfinished on previous Silvio models.

Attachments

• IMG_1130.JPG
    IMG_1130.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 33
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 32

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
The clear plastic will come off the adhesive is really aggressive. It has been a pain to get off on ever bike if have used those pads on, but it is worth it because once attached to the seat it never moves

HC203

The plastic backing on the velcro strips came off-seems the ends were a bit more tenacious-but once past that they came off easy. Problem solved.

HC203

Yes, I was very pleased to see the rear triangle already done. It seems they have improved the packaging overall as well. I'll post some more as I proceed. I expect to have my friend at LBS do the cabling and such.