Newbie searching for a Cruzbike

sjborchard

Searching for a starting point. I have been sidelined from riding for 3 months by a herniated disc. Everything I have read leads me to conclude that a Cruzbike is the solution to get back in the saddle. Since I already own nice road and mountain bikes, a conversion kit seems like logical start into the fwd bent world. Unfortunately New conversion kits are no longer marketed. Any thought, ideas, advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Searching for a starting point. I have been sidelined from riding for 3 months by a herniated disc. Everything I have read leads me to conclude that a Cruzbike is the solution to get back in the saddle. Since I already own nice road and mountain bikes, a conversion kit seems like logical start into the fwd bent world. Unfortunately New conversion kits are no longer marketed. Any thought, ideas, advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Purchase a Silvio or Vendetta frameset, new or used, and move your wheels and components to the frameset.

Wannabe

or you could get a Quest. If things don't work out, you can return it less some small fees. Often there are used soft riders for sale in the 600 to 1000 price range. Just a some ideas... good luck!

Drew

I have a Silvio 1.0 I would sell for $1100 plus shipping. It has SRAM Red Group set with brand new Mavic Ksyrium wheels and Continue 4000s tires. Without the wheels/tires you can have it for $800 plus shipping. Pm me if you want pictures.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
As one who was experiencing severe neck and shoulder pain...and as one who had a ruptured disc at age 17 (I'm now 60), I can tell you that moving to a Silvio 2.0+ was the best thing I ever did.

And, I might add that Robert Holler, from whom I purchased my bike...was a great dealer to work with. :)

Drew

Here are a few pics of my first Silvio that is up for sale. I'm only selling because my Silvio 2.0 is the only bike I ride these days. I want to see it go to a good home. I have no offers pending so PM if you want to buy it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 38

Drew

Not great pics but that is all I can get you tonight. If I have a serious offer in US dollars I will send hi res images before closing. I bought it in 2009 but it has been very well cared for. No winter riding, no salty roads. Air shock pump included. It has been indoors since I bought my 2.0 last year.

If you want to get your first MBB this is the one.