Nice Ride Today

floridabike

Mounted the GoPro camera on the helmet and went for a nice 20 mile ride on the streets and nature trails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUiUtB_O6gA

Phil

BobD

A great video Phil! My wife

A great video Phil! My wife and I both enjoyed.

Wonder if gatorskin tires might help if you get to close to that gator.....he may sense family arriving and not be so aggressive?

Really nice music Phil....who was the performer on that version of "Imagine". After listening, you might want to check out www.pandora.com and search for Ed Gerhard....think you may enjoy.

After a very brief ride for the first time on my Silvio yesterday (with WTB bar)....I realize how important the handlebar fit is in riding a Cruzbike. After looking at your bar, I am going to switch from a modified mountain bar on my V2/K to the Waldo bar that DefJack uses.

floridabike

Silvio

Sounds like you have two bikes now, the Silvio and the V2/K. I would like to try the Silvio someday. Do you have preference?

The gatorskin tires might help, not sure. Don't have to worry about the gators much during the day but after dark,
only two things out there, gators and gator food.

The song "Imagine" was played by Mark Knopfier and Chet Atkins. I got a warning, may not be viewed in some countries.

BobD

Phil...

I forgot to get back to you....oooops.

I have enjoyed both the V2/K and Silvio.....however have limited miles on both. They are VERY different experiences to ride.

I am smitten with my Silvio. It is designed as a high performance road bike....and....it REALLY is one.

I would say the difference between the two experiences may be similar to my driving a Honda Element, and a Honda S2000 (which I have not driven....but the imagination does great things!).

The Silvio is a far more comfortable ride given the shock-absorbing components integrated into the frame. At times it feels like a hammock....at other times like I am riding the wind.....kinda nice to have both in one bike! I find myself cannot waiting to ride it again....however the New England snow prevails....

Vargas

Envious

When I see this kind of video I get so envious; bike paths, asphalt like a carpet, few cars.
I'd be so embarassed to show you the roads I ride down here in Brazil. You have no idea of what adventure is...

nobelboy

I wanted to inform you for

I wanted to inform you for this great help!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff on this post.
http://www.monde-internet.fr