Nice S30 with panniers Video - One Handed!

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Came across this video, very nice! He rides with one hand due to a disability. Amazing!

I wonder how those panniers are attached considering the rear suspension! He says he used a front bicycle rack. Looks nice.

Last edited:

ReklinedRider

Zen MBB Master
Truly amazing! Where did you find this? I wonder how he found Cruzbike, then decided he could ride one one-handed, and then proceeded to build one up and ride it that way. I never cease to be amazed at the human spirit.

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Truly amazing! Where did you find this? I wonder how he found Cruzbike, then decided he could ride one one-handed, and then proceeded to build one up and ride it that way. I never cease to be amazed at the human spirit.
If you look carefully at the video at 1:06 he even rides hands free in order to drink while riding !

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Yes, the right arm is disabled and is supported on a special brace attached to the bike. Look carefully and you will notice. A man with a great determination to learn to ride a cruzbike with one hand!

telephd

Guru
Please post up if you get any more info on the pannier rack installation. It looks like an excellent solution. I watched another of his videos where it looks like he is learning to ride the S30. Impressive indeed.

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Please post up if you get any more info on the pannier rack installation. It looks like an excellent solution. I watched another of his videos where it looks like he is learning to ride the S30. Impressive indeed.
It's a lowrider front bicycle rack mounted on the Silvio rear wheel facing backwards. (Probably the same idea should also work with a Vendetta.) He has some pictures on his facebook page:
17155676_1647913068851544_9077992187606918404_n.jpg

mpart-low-rider.jpg
tour-de_fundacja_silvio_s30n.jpg

Last edited: