On the way to a wedding reception....

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Saturday was a wedding reception. We had to take the bikes with us of course. We hit a fifty miler on the Wisconsin river in the morning before things got started.....

..... And this happened. It was a good ride.

Last edited:

jond

Zen MBB Master
Amazing what you can do with 1 minute and 45 seconds of total source footage;) and 4 hours of editing :confused:
great clip great work but you forgot to in the beaut end credits mention the star....ing rider. i liked the opening too made me laugh. cheers jon.

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Saturday was a wedding reception. We had to take the bikes with us of course. We hit a fifty miler on the Wisconsin river in the morning before things got started.....

..... And this happened. It was a good ride.

Great video editing Ratz! Now you should do one with slo-mo! Seeing a clean Silvio build on the road in full action is always inspiring!

ratz

you forgot to in the beaut end credits mention the star....ing rider
Yeah well you saw the Armstrong-est "Look" she gave me when she realized I was filming her and then she proceeds to drop me like I'm standing still, she's a little camera shy I have to be sneaky about it.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
We'll, if I'd video'd my wife and stuck it up here, I probably wouldn't have fingers left to type on this forum!!!!
Great job Bob - Kudos to Tanya too.
Tell her to get used to all the publicity, because if she keeps training like she is, she'll have lots of other people taking pictures of her. :)
she proceeds to drop me like I'm standing still
Yeah - that was pretty cool - I guess you know how to make her go faster now! :)

ratz

Now you should do one with slo-mo!
Not sure I could get my hands steady enough to shoot a bike to bike 120fps slow mo. Probably would have to do a fixed camera on a tripod and do some drive-bys. but it's a fine idea;

Until this version will have to do :cool:

But it would be nice to get something like this from the road for the Silvio

Last edited:

jond

Zen MBB Master
Not sure I could get my hands steady enough to shoot a bike to bike 120fps slow mo. Probably would have to do a fixed camera on a tripod and do some drive-bys. but it's a fine idea;

Until this version will have to do :cool:

But it would be nice to get something like this from the road for the Silvio

so does this mean naming rights for "wobble boy" ratz :)