Q-factor and pedal feedback.

Balor

Zen MBB Master
Is it me, or the narrower Q-factor you have, the less pedal feedback you'll get?

Or, namely, front mid-frame to center of pedal, that is what gives leverage to 'steer' the front triangle.
The longer the leverage, the more feedback is there.
So, if you would want to minimize pedal feedback, does going track cranks and speedplay pedals sounds like a good idea?

Seems like a good theory - it might make a difference as you are getting used to the bike. But honestly, once you get used to the bike, pedal feedback won't be a problem.

My advice is to get a set of pedals and cranks that you like, because that's what's going to matter in the long run.

Balor

Zen MBB Master
Point is, I'm thinking about ordering a bike with a 100 degrees steering tube. Yup, actually 'reversed forks', so to speak. With negative offset.
http://cruzbike.com/forum/threads/steering-angle.10998/

I think that would make the bike much more controllable in any condition (weight stabilization), but such an angle would actually maximize pedal feedback. I agree with Toolhurst and Parkers that it is a GOOD thing (but for different reasons), but, as they say, there can be too much of a good thing, heh.

So, I'd like to have a backup plan, just in case.

Oh, I thought you were talking about a Vendetta. Sorry, I can't help you. I can't wrap my head around how a bike would handle with backwards forks. Normal forks work good enough for me! :)