Quest 3.0 - Brand new in Libertyville, Illinois

ljstrobel

Truly brand new, was not able to use the bike due to herniating a disc before I was even able to try it out after we received it and my husband assembled it. My injury is so low, even this comfortable seat does not work for me. Purchased for $2100, selling unused for $1500.

Kati

Hello! Is this bike still available? I am in Northwest Indiana and have been looking for a used bike for quite some time.

ljstrobel

Hi Kati - I'm Lindi. Yes it is available. It was ridden around my cul-de-sac just three times before I knew I couldn't use it, so we know it rides smoothly. But it is the newest "used" anything you could find! And I have the manual of course.

Kati

Hi Lindi, I am very interested in purchasing the bike. I would love to head your way to give it a test run. (I've never been on a Cruzbike. I have lower back problems too and I am hoping the angle of the seat will work for me. I have trouble leaning forward on a traditional bike). Are weekdays or weekends a better time for you? It will take some coordinating of work schedules either way on my end, so whatever I can work with whatever is convenient for you.

jimbogey

Truly brand new, was not able to use the bike due to herniating a disc before I was even able to try it out after we received it and my husband assembled it. My injury is so low, even this comfortable seat does not work for me. Purchased for $2100, selling unused for $1500.
is the quest sold