Reaching back a few years:) Sigma? Silvio 1.5? Quest v2?

teacherp5g

Does anyone have a Sigma they may want to part with? And maybe a Silvio 1.5. I have ridden a Sigma once and liked it. The reason I am interested in one, is for my wife. She gave my Sofrider one chance and said never again. I cannot get her to even consider it now. However, I do think she would like the Sigma. I do feel partial to Cruzbike. I know I could get another low bottom crank bike for her, but I just liked the Sigma. I thought there would be no harm in asking. As for the Silvio 1.5..or a Quest v2 559... that would be for me. I like the higher seat position, as I commute and ride for errands in traffic a significant amount here in Sacramento. Thank you for your time.

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
I think Robert Holler at Rose City Cycles in Portland OR may have a Sigma. Early Silvios turn up every now and again, keep an eye on this forum. Quests likewise.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Just so you know IIRC Robert Pretty much refers to the Sigma as "danger bike" known to be "rider hostile" the rack and trail no so kind on that bike. but heh it was round 1 rev 1.