Ride for Phoenix and Stillbirth Foundation Australia

On the 25th of August 2016 our child Phoenix Ian Christopher Williams was born too early at 22 weeks and he shined to bright to live in this world.
On the 6th of November I will be riding in Amy's ride 125km from Bedford Park to McLaren Vale (South Australia). Now while the Amy Gillet foundation is a fantastic organisation to support cyclists I pledge my ride to the Stillbirth Australia Foundation.
Did you know 1 in 4 pregnancy's in Australia end in loss before the child's first birthday. The stigma and silence that surround this issue is deafening. The Stillbirth Foundation Australia supports research and education to prevent stillbirth. If they can prevent one parent suffering as Sarah and I have your help will be more than worth it
https://give.everydayhero.com/au/i-ride-for-phoenix

super slim

Zen MBB Master
bazza I am sorry for your loss, but once both of you are ready, try again!

By twin brother's son and wife have lost 2, at 16 and 24 weeks, and are now at 38 weeks and hoping for success.

bazza I am sorry for your loss, but once both of you are ready, try again!

By twin brother's son and wife have lost 2, at 16 and 24 weeks, and are now at 38 weeks and hoping for success.
Thanks Slim
We already have a plan for the next one. We see a professor in a few weeks, should have the results of an autopsy so we have a clearer picture of what went wrong. Then we make a plan.