S30 compatible cranksets

RAR

thanks again RAR, I had some comms with a fellow on BROL and he said that he took a file and cut in the notches. I was going to send my Microlines back but decided to keep them and try the file. Have been contemplating trying to find a machine shop to do the job but just might break out the #10 bastard.

I cut my steps in today. Mounted the ring and scribed a line on the arms at the bottom of the ring. My 10 speed cranks measured 3.6mm thick between the rings so I marked the arms with my calipers at that thickness. With grinders and files I now have 3.6mm thickness on my Redlines. Testing Tuesday possibly.

RAR

thanks again RAR, I had some comms with a fellow on BROL and he said that he took a file and cut in the notches. I was going to send my Microlines back but decided to keep them
I cut my steps in today. Mounted the ring and scribed a line on the arms at the bottom of the ring. My 10 speed cranks measured 3.6mm thick between the rings so I marked the arms with my calipers at that thickness. With grinders and files I now have 3.6mm thickness on my Redlines. Testing Tuesday possibly.
Tested Tuesday...shifted fine now that the ring spacing is as designed...imagine that!