Shipping a Silvio

super slim

Zen MBB Master
What is the size of this SUPER BOX, that makes Australian Airplane standard bike boxes at 57"*32"11.4" look small!!!!

1happyreader

zen/child method
from Shipbikes.com
XLBikebox Shipper™ model 3692-00
size(72x14x32 in. or 183x36x81cm.) weight 35lbs. or 16kg. Meets all international standards for airplane and ground shipping for Fedex, DHL, UPS.
later,,,,bye

super slim

Zen MBB Master

GREAT wrapping and protecting the bike from damage!!!!
I hope the new Cruzbiker appreciates all your hard effort!

With the box weighing 16 kg (35 lbs) and the bike weighing 11?kg (24 ? Lbs), how much did it cost to ship?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
GREAT wrapping and protecting the bike from damage!!!!
I hope the new Cruzbiker appreciates all your hard effort!

With the box weighing 16 kg (35 lbs) and the bike weighing 11?kg (24 ? Lbs), how much did it cost to ship?
Right around $140US pretty cheap all things considered. In the US; the car drive to Meet in the middle would have been 10 hours there and 10 hours back; that's about $120 in gas + my time and his. Stay tuned hopefully the new owner will show up here and join in;until then he is anonymous. One of the nice things is that includes enough insurance to get a replacement Robert H build should anything go horribly wrong.

kidneyboy

and fwiw a 2.0 fits in the back of a 2 door Honda Civic. Take the rear wheel off, remove handlebars, open the car trunk into the back seat, insert bike rear end first. Plenty o room.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Ratz, that is CHEAP shipping inside USA, AND a lot better than driving for 20 hours(if possible in USA current blizzard conditions) +$120 is gas