silvio 1.0 derailleur hanger poor fit issue

Ed Hong

I ended up filing down my existing hanger today, adding a notch on the midsection to help it clear the fork dropout. It makes it look more like the new hanger I will be getting.
This seemed to work okay. my tire is on, it looks like I can reach all gears.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I ended up filing down my existing hanger today, adding a notch on the midsection to help it clear the fork dropout. It makes it look more like the new hanger I will be getting.
This seemed to work okay. my tire is on, it looks like I can reach all gears.

All you need to build a bike is a rubber mallet and a file. my two favorite tools. :confused:

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Mine bought in August 2008 also was one of the first twelve????

I know this is an older thread, but as was earlier stated, they left that sticker on for quite some time. My Silvio is from either the second, or maybe even third batch and still has the same sticker.

Mark

CycleGuy8

They now add serial numbers to the underside of the BB!
Thanks for sharing the info! Now that I found the serial number, where do I find the info to decipher it? (CBSV104) Is this the 104th Silvio made? The 4th 1.0?

Thanks for all the great info, Mr Slim! ;) Your posts have been a great help to this Cruzbike newbie. Much appreciated.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Thanks for sharing the info! Now that I found the serial number, where do I find the info to decipher it? (CBSV104) Is this the 104th Silvio made? The 4th 1.0?

Thanks for all the great info, Mr Slim! ;) Your posts have been a great help to this Cruzbike newbie. Much appreciated.
Can you send a photo of the bike as Silvio V1.0 had no BB numbers.

My Silvio V2.2 serial is CB SV14024, so I assume:-
CB Cruzbike
SV Silvio
14 Year 2014
024 24th silvio in 2014