Silvio 1.0 for sale

My 2009 Silvio 1.0 is for sale. Excellent condition with Shimano Ultegra triple and Spox Spinergy wheelset.

I'm asking $1000 plus shipping from Truckee, California. I can post more pictures if there is any interest.

Attachments

• Cruzebike Silvio 1.0  186.jpg
    Cruzebike Silvio 1.0 186.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 289

DcJ

How different are the version 1.0 from v30 version 2.2 series?
Are frame parts upgradable to newer model? Are parts still available for 1.0,
Can the longer chainstay be mounted for taller rides?

hurri47

The pic in the OP shows the 1.0 in all its glory, welded frame, relatively upright (and fixed) seat angle, straight boom, and all. Somewhere there is a post that details all the differences, or you can visually compare to the newest versions on the website.

Mine has the 100mm chain stay extension - see my avatar - and it works fine. I'm not tall, but the bars would be much too high for me without it. If you go the extension route, there is a good chance you will need to move the derailleur to a different one of the four available mounting positions. (I did.)

Depending on condition, this is a great price on a great bike. I can't believe it's still here.

-Dan

jeffrey r

My 2009 Silvio 1.0 is for sale. Excellent condition with Shimano Ultegra triple and Spox Spinergy wheelset.

I'm asking $1000 plus shipping from Truckee, California. I can post more pictures if there is any interest.

I am interested in buying this . I live in Davis. I could meet you half way down hill in auburn this weekend and give you the payment

Thanks

Jeff Rabowsky
530-902-6486

I have been in China for a month and am now back. I have some interest from some forum members am am working through my email list. If you're still interested - let me know via a private post

Thanks

Jim

Peter Michelson

Hello Truckee Jim,

I am Peter Michelson. I want to buy your cruzbike. No need to ship, I drive up from San Diego to pick it up. My phone# is 6192533498!

Hello Truckee Jim,

I am Peter Michelson. I want to buy your cruzbike. No need to ship, I drive up from San Diego to pick it up. My phone# is 6192533498!

I'm in San Diego, and I have a Silvio. If this bike has sold, you might consider the one for sale in Escondido (not mine) or build one up from a frame set to save on shipping. I think my frame cost about $50 to ship, very reasonable. It took me about twelve hours over the span of a week to get my Silvio built up. The only real difficult part is setting up the derailleur. (I hate adjusting derailleurs!!)