Silvio "1.0"?

BarryG

Newbie here - can someone please explain the significance of "1.0"? In other words, what is the difference between a Silvio without the "1.0" and with the "1.0"?

TIA,
Barry

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
I am just being consistent in

I am just being consistent in naming method, indicating the version. Silvio and Silvio 1.0 is the same and will remain so until we release Silvio 1.5 later this year.

3WHELZ

Guru
Silvio 1.5

It is now listed in purchase listing (shopping cart). However, other than the new custom handlebars, I could not detect a difference. There had been some rumor of a carbon version, but what is currently listed does not support that notion.

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
There is a new boom design on

There is a new boom design on 1.5. which allows both taller and shorter riders to fit.

bent

Certificate of Authenticity

I was showing my Silvio to a friend today and we removed the back seat cushion and to my surprise found a large sticker. It is "A Certificate of Authenticity" that says this bike was made in August of 2007 in Australia and was 1 of the 1st lot of 12 that were made for commercial sale! I thought that was pretty cool.

Has anyone else found anything like that on their bike?

I have the bike for sale for $2500 if anyone is interested. I can be reached at 713-303-9277 and can take and email some pictures if you are serious and will give me a few days.
Later,
Ben

bent

Shipping a Bike

Has anyone shipped a bike across the big pond to the UK? What was your experience and how did you go about doing this and how $$$ did it set you back?
Thanks,
Ben