Silvio 1.5 - $1700 - Harvest, AL

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Found on Craigslist,

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/bik/5766670123.html

00t0t_4todijjUAjg_1200x900.jpg

trapdoor2

Zen MBB Master
Man! I wish I had some extra cash handy...not that I need another Cruzbike. :D Would be the perfect 'bent for my Bro' Don...but he never could get used to the MBB and gave it up (including giving me his V2/k). I've tried to get him to give it another chance but now he's convinced that he needs a Tour Easy...:confused: There's a beautiful copper-colored Quest 3.o for sale on BROL (essentially 50% off, in FL) too...he's just not interested.

I know Bubba was pretty seriously hooked on his Bacchetta (which is a lovely bike, to be sure), must not have 'clicked' on the Silvio for some reason.

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
I know Bubba was pretty seriously hooked on his Bacchetta (which is a lovely bike, to be sure), must not have 'clicked' on the Silvio for some reason.
He was having problems with recumbutt on the Silvio 1.5, despite much adjustment, plus it was a rehab bike. Maybe he'll put the funds toward a Vendetta frameset. :D

Thanks guys! This has been tough, trying to understand the fit and having several setbacks with three weld repairs, two components replaced, and a few cables. I am determined to make this work and hopefully have lots of fun riding somewhat fast.
Thought about the Vendetta frame after seeing the builds , but will see how this goes for a while.

bubbabent

Yes it is mine, I have a love/ hate thing going with my Silvio and sort of decided to go with a Carbon Aero or something with 700c wheels. I just can't seem to get comfortable on this one.