Silvio 2.0 for sale

BrianA

Have you considered just changing the seat to one with a more upright riding position. There are various threads where people have changed the stock seat on a Silvio. I put a performer recumbent seat on a Silvio S30 to give me a more upright riding position and have found the difference remarkable - can see clearly forward with no neck strain at all.

Martinius Berg

I wrote you a PM today John . Tried to reach you on the phone today to but nobody answered . Contact you again tomorrow or i will leave a message :)

Sinc. Martinius Berg

I have a Silvio 2.o for sale. I have not been able to ride it due to a accident that resulted in 7 fussed vertebrates in my neck. I am an avid cyclist and tried switching from a diamond frame bike to a Cruz bike because of my neck issue. I ordered and built a Vendetta originally but because of my neck issue found that I could not see the road due to the angle of the seat . So I traded my Vendetta to Larry Olmsted and got his Silvio but same story I still can't see the road. My Silvio is in great shape. Many of the components are brand new.

Brand new: carbon fiber seat and back rest with new seat and back pad.
Srram Rivial crank set 50/34
Srram Rivial 10 speed derailer
Srram Rivial double tap break levers
Vittoria Zaffiro pro tires

Gently used: Silvio 2.0 frame
Avid bb7 road disk breaks
Mavic flat spoke racing wheels
$2,300 or best offer?

Prefer phone contact: 530-575-0018 thanks John

Last edited:

VenRiderGuy

Have you considered just changing the seat to one with a more upright riding position. There are various threads where people have changed the stock seat on a Silvio. I put a performer recumbent seat on a Silvio S30 to give me a more upright riding position and have found the difference remarkable - can see clearly forward with no neck strain at all.

BrianA, is there a link to the referenced seat that you could share? I'm interested in this thread, but had no luck Googling "performer recumbent seat ". Thanks.

John C Hausler

silvio 2.JPG silvio 2.JPG silvio 2.JPG silvio 3.JPG silvio 4.JPG

Attachments

• silvio 5.JPG
    silvio 5.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 23
  • silvio 6.JPG
    silvio 6.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 19
  • silvio 7.JPG
    silvio 7.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 20
  • silvio 8.JPG
    silvio 8.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 21
  • silvio.JPG
    silvio.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 20

Martinius Berg

Thanks for the uploaded photos . I wrote you a new PM here at Cruzbike today. Left a message on your phone answering machine today to.

Martinius.

Last edited: