Silvio 2.0 located in UK

iow

CRUZBIKE SILVIO 2.0

Silvio.jpg

Silvio 2.0 in absolutely superb condition having covered approx. 1500 miles and kept inside in heated spare room since new (one owner).

Very fast and comfortable bike. Climbs very well (far better than the Bachetta Giro I owned before).

Over my favourite 75 mile loop (c. 4000 ft of elevation) my average speed is 2 mph quicker than my upright. (15.5 mph vs. 13.5 mph).

The boom is uncut, allowing for full size adjustment. (100mm Chainstay extension also included).

Wheels / Tyres – H Plus Son Archetype Rims, Novatec Hubs (A291 SB front, F482 SB SL rear), 28 DT Swiss Revolution Spokes (c. 1500 g for the pair). Schwalbe Ultremo 28mm Tyres, Schwalbe SV15 Tubes, Schwalbe HP rim tapes.

Transmission– Truative (Sram) Elita Compact (34t x 48t) chainset, Shimano Ultegra front & Shimano 105 rear mech', Shimano 105 shifters, 10 speed shimano cassette (11 – 32), Sram PC 1031 chain. Lefthand changer is for a triple (5703) but shifts the double flawlessly – just allows for an extra trim position.

Brakes – Planet X Ultralite CNC.

Handlebar – Exotic meta road 6061 44cm. New bar tape included (unfitted). Will also supply original Cruzbike handlebar.

Misc. & Extras - Jagwire cable outers and stainless cables, Topeak rear bottle cage mount and alloy cage, Zefal spy mirror, 100mm chainstay extension, spare gear hanger, shock pump, touch-up paint, boom badge, original Cruzbike flared handlebars and new bar tape.

I would politely request that you ensure this is the bike you want before enquiring - the bike is for sale, not a platform for test-rides.

Located on the Isle of Wight, but the price includes delivery to Lymington, Portsmouth or Southampton docks (non returnable deposit required prior to travel).

£1795.00 firm. Pedals NOT included.
(Bear in mind that the prices on the Cruzbike website are all plus shipping, VAT and Duty - new price in UK would be c. £3500.00)

More photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2du2icugruuhbno/AAAAqA8aFDlhj9WPyJyw6yBAa?dl=0

Last edited:

iow

Hi, I'm interested, where are you located?
hi, bike is located on the Isle of Wight, but the price includes delivery to Lymington, Portsmouth or Southampton docks (non returnable deposit required prior to travel).
or can pick you up from the ferry/hover (10 min trip) if you want to view.