Silvio 2.1 with seat MOD - Excellent Condition SOLD!!

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
NOW SHIPPING - Approx $125 - ShipBikes.com/FedEx with Insurance

Sold

PRICE $2900 - includes Hostel Shoppe seat AND stock seat

PRICE $2600 - excludes Hostel Shoppe seat mod (email me for details)

Silvio 2.1 (NOTE: the frame says 2.0, but we call this version of the 2.0 the 2.1 due to the paint scheme and a couple of small insignificant improvements over the original 2.0)

This Silvio has been MODIFIED with a Hostel Shoppe seat conversion, Ventisit seat pad, ADEM adjustable neckrest. The ADEM neckrest has also been modified with CURVED ABS pad holder and a Ventisit neckrest pad for your comfort. Also included is the original ADEM neckrest pad. BUT can easily be converted back to stock...all stock seat, headrest, pads, and hardware are included.

NOTE: The Hostel Shoppe seat will come with two rear blocks, one low and one higher for alternating seat angles. When I get a chance I will post the different of the two seat angles, and how they differ from the stock seat.

The bike also comes with the stock seat, pads, and headrest, all new and can be reverted back to stock.

This bike is in Excellent Condition, and well maintained. The frameset has 3736 Strava documented miles on it, but you would never know it, with most all components well under that. For instance, the Rotor Q-ring has less than a hundred miles on it. I replaced the bar tape, tires, and tubes for the sell. The bike has never been wrecked, however there are a couple of minor scratches.

I set this bike up as a California Comfort Climber

All items you see in the pictures is included, other than the Frog pedals, and stand.

Brifters: Sram Apex 10 speed - approx. 1500 - 2500 miles

Brakes: Sram Apex road caliper - approx. 2500 miles

Crankset: Apex compact double SHORTENED to 155mm by the Bike smith - approx. 2000 miles

Chain rings: Big ring: Roto Q-ring Red 50tooth + Small ring: standard Sram 34-tooth small ring (Q-Ring is almost new)

Cassette: 10 Speed - Shimano XT 11-36 MODIFIED to a 13-42 with a 42tooth Wolf Components red cog/with a 13tooth locking ring from Absolute Black - approx 1500 miles. Also comes with original 11 tooth and lock ring to revert back to 11-36 cassette.

FD: Sram Force 22 Yaw - this is the FD we all talk about and is a must have. Approx. couple hundred miles

RD: Sram X9 Type 2 with the locking arm mech. Approx 500 miles

Chain: KMC X10SL Gold 10 speed about 3500 miles, freshly waxed - NOTE: I replaced the same chain on the Vendetta at 7500 miles.

Wheels: FSA Vision Team 30 - 20 rear and 24 front spoke count.

Seat: Stock seat, pads, and hearest, and Hostel Shoppe Carbon Comfort seat w/ matching Ventisit seat pad and seat mounts.

Headrest: ADEM neckrest modified with an ABS curved neckrest and matching Ventisit pad.

Tires: NEW Continental Gatorskins 700c 28mm with NEW tubes.

BarTape: NEW

Brifter Hoods: NEW

Mirrors: 2 Zeal Spy Mirrors

Bag: Bentup Aero Bag, Red

Shock Pump: (Standard Cruzbike)

Touchup Paint: (Standard Cruzbike)

...and incidental misc items.

29976150556_09604dcf85_h.jpg

Below photo shows a 50 tooth Roto Q-Ring chainring and the 42 tooth Wolf cog.
29926956271_70e4095971_h.jpg

Below photo
29896391552_08f2e05431_h.jpg

Last edited:

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
...and here is the seat angle variations:

NOTE: Silvio stock seat approx angles, Belly=29 degrees and chest=24 degrees - hence 27 degrees.

Equipped with lowest bracket:
29929647621_5c85e8a764_h.jpg

Equipped with highest bracket:

29385293444_54e89a141a_h.jpg

MAJOR55

Just had a chance to meet Rick and ride this Silvio. Rick is very personable and extremely knowledgeable about Cruzbikes.
This Silvio is better than new. He has improved the seat, derailleurs and gearing. Cosmetically it is beautiful, looks brand new. You can't go wrong with this bike.

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Just had a chance to meet Rick and ride this Silvio. Rick is very personable and extremely knowledgeable about Cruzbikes.
This Silvio is better than new. He has improved the seat, derailleurs and gearing. Cosmetically it is beautiful, looks brand new. You can't go wrong with this bike.
Thanks Walt appreciate the plug. Had a great time riding Cruzbike's with Walt yesterday. My first time to ride with another Cruzbiker. Walt had never ridden a Silvio 2.0 before, this was his first time, although he owes a Softrider. I was amazed and surprised at how fast he jelled to the unfamiliar bike. The bike wasn't even setup for his height. After riding through my neighborhood we headed out to the main road with some small ascents and descents and one pretty good short climb with a very fast descent.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
I wish I knew someone to put on this because it's such a great deal. I'd be a great bike for me to have for the purpose of letting people join me on a test ride but damned if I just don't have the space.

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Boy, that's tempting, especially with the seat mod. If I could just get my husband's Kettwiesel sold...several folks looking, but none of them serious...

What x-seam is the bike set up for?

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Boy, that's tempting, especially with the seat mod. If I could just get my husband's Kettwiesel sold...several folks looking, but none of them serious...

What x-seam is the bike set up for?
My xseam is around 41". The seat in the photos is a Hostel Shoppe medium. However I currently have a carbon fiber hard shell large, the one Jason borrowed in which Walt used, he's 6'1".

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Lovely bike, I like how the Cruzbike crest is on the slider rather then on the head tube.
If I remember correctly, anyone may correct me if I'm wrong, but that's where (I thought) the instructions said to place it. Now it is entirely possible that I misinterpreted the instructions too.