Silvio S30 for sale in Baton Rouge - SOLD

Sold

Saddens me to do this, but I'm selling the Silvio. Fastest bike I've ever ridden and sooooo comfortable. Found a new love, though, in my Vortex trike. Not quite as fast but fast enough for me. Part of the fun of ownership was this forum, so I thank all of you for your help and encouragement over the past few months - I really appreciate it.

Silvio S30 full build from Cruzbike with ~720 miles and 4 minor falls on her.
Modifications/add ons:
Ventisit seat pad
Cruzbike Scarab bag
Upstand
2 Zefal Spy mirrors
1 Continental Grand Prix 4000s II tire (other is the stock Panaracer)
Norilights
Bar ends on the stock handlebar (easily removable)
New right brifter
100 mm chainstay extension

I'll get fresh pics and point out blemishes later. I just wanted ya'll to have the heads up if there's any interest since you've helped me immensely in my recumbent journey. $3600 + shipping or a drive up to an hour or two for a meetup.

11276241_821126357964517_902642304_n.jpg

11260805_642855429181603_659596664_n.jpg

Last edited:

mzweili

Guru
Sad to see you go. Have fun with your new ride. In a couple of years I will probably do the same.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Say it ain't so! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.
The Silvio is crying right now I think!

jond

Zen MBB Master
nooooooooooooooooooooo. ride both. it is fun to swap between platforms. going from mbb to trike is easier than df to mbb. vortex not as comfy as vtx or 700. run a 25mm tyre and schwalbe 1 is being released as a 20"
best wishes. sad to see you go.

JerSam

battleaxe - I am interested in your Silvo - I have been riding recumbents since 2007 - I have a Challenge Furai that has about 50K miles on it...it's just about worn out! I live up the road from you in Deridder, LA and would like to arrange a meet-up to try your Silvo out. Maybe I could bring the kids to Blue Bayou soon as an excuse.