Silvio S30 for sale

Layne

My Silvio is for sale its in perfect shape probably around 1000 miles .. It was built up by cruzbike with their "stock" components... Asking $3300

This is the same bike in the " does anybody want to trade a vendetta for a Silvio thread :) "

I haven't figured out how to post pics on the forum so if you are interred in this bike send me a pm with your email address and I'll send some you some pics....

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I haven't figured out how to post pics on the forum
Layne, just click the "Upload a file" button down to the lower right of the "posting pane". Then another window will pop up asking you to "select" the file to upload.
Once it's uploaded you will be given the option to leave it as a "thumbnail" - small - or insert into the post at original size.
The picture needs to be under 1Meg however or it will fail. It is it too big, open the picture in some other program to reduce its size, then try and upload it.
Good Luck

C

East Central Mississippi , about 45 min north of meridian

My Silvio is for sale its in perfect shape probably around 1000 miles .. It was built up by cruzbike with their "stock" components... Asking $3300

This is the same bike in the " does anybody want to trade a vendetta for a Silvio thread :) "

I haven't figured out how to post pics on the forum so if you are interred in this bike send me a pm with your email address and I'll send some you some pics....

I am very interested. I live in Middle TN - within driving distance. Don't know how to PM you on this forum right now. Will look around for hints. When I find out, I'll send my contacts and we can talk.

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
I am very interested. I live in Middle TN - within driving distance. Don't know how to PM you on this forum right now. Will look around for hints. When I find out, I'll send my contacts and we can talk.
Click on Layne's name, Start A Conversation.

Thanks Zzzorse. I was able to send Layne a PM.

Unfortunately after a closer look at the photo I saw it has caliper brakes. Since I am planning to be able to switch between 700c and 26" wheelsets, I need disc brakes. Converting this one to disc (new brakes, new wheels) would bring the overall cost to near the price of a brand new Silvio. If it weren't for that, I would pursue the deal.

Dang.

Mark

Can you message me?

Layne

Yes it is ... I've not been actively trying to sell it .. But I still want a vendetta so I would sell the Silvio ....