Silvio S30 w/ Ultegra 6800 Group - Denver, CO

dummey

I have a new Silvio S30 built up with a Ultegra 6800 that needs a good home. It has a 175mm crank, compact chainrings, and a 11-28 cassette.

I'm located basically in downtown Denver, Co with a preference to not shipping.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I have a friend who lives near to Breckenridge CO, who I have been trying to convert for 6 years, since riding with him from Canada to Mexico on a ACA bike tour!
Have you any photos of the S30 and what price are you asking?

petermaron

[
QUOTE="dummey, post: 131913, member: 5533"]I have a new Silvio S30 built up with a Ultegra 6800 that needs a good home. It has a 175mm crank, compact chainrings, and a 11-28 cassette.

I'm located basically in downtown Denver, Co with a preference to not shipping.[/QUOTE]

carnal

I'm in Denver. Why did you build this bike and now SELLING it???? How much? and is it white? Wheels??

dummey

Shoot, sorry guys, I thought I'd get email notifications =\

Here is a sad picture of it sitting in my living room:
Yr9hlrj.jpg

I have a friend who lives near to Breckenridge CO, who I have been trying to convert for 6 years, since riding with him from Canada to Mexico on a ACA bike tour!
Have you any photos of the S30 and what price are you asking?

I can't believe I forgot to list the price. How about $2500? Basically buy the frameset, get a free Ultegra group.

I plan on doing the ACA GDMB next year! And did the TransAm 3 years back. Let me know what you friend says.

Just in case, my email is: dummey [at] gmail

dummey

I'm in Denver. Why did you build this bike and now SELLING it???? How much? and is it white? Wheels??

Hey, I posted a picture of it above, it is white, but no wheels. 'super slim' gets first dibs on it, but I'm looking for $2500.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I finally received a reply from him, and he is not interested in another recumbent, or a bike, as his sense of balance is decreasing, as he is a Vietnam war vet, and 70 years old!

How far away is the trike attachment?

Last edited:

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
I wish I was able to leap right now. I have a friend near Denver that could hold it for me until I go there in June.

Kyeness

I have a new Silvio S30 built up with a Ultegra 6800 that needs a good home. It has a 175mm crank, compact chainrings, and a 11-28 cassette.

I'm located basically in downtown Denver, Co with a preference to not shipping.

I'm located in Portland OR but I have a friend who is driving out here in 3 weeks and could pick up the bike. Do you still have it?