Silvio touch up paint

Kim Tolhurst

I found a chip out to base metal on the Silvio frame, no recolection of its cause. Tried to spot fix with gloss black spray can but of course could still recognise chip hole. Gave it more thought and next,,,,,, bought $2.00 pot of gloss black nail polish, warmed frame with hair dryer,warmed nail polish, under arm! then with frame flat applied tiny drop of nail polish that flooded to level in the chip. HEY done.

Romagjack

Nice work Kim. Any

Nice work Kim. Any suggestions for Quest touch up paint? I've rubbed off some of that great pumpkin color due to cable rub ust below the headstay.

Kim Tolhurst

Sure..... selected touch up paints

Thanks, can be found at a FORD dealership as they have a 4 wheel drive with similar colour to the Quest.

Kim.

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
.. depending on what country

.. depending on what country you are in, but that's one approach: find a car a similar or slightly lighter colour, and go to that dealership.

rjs

Ford colour

Thanks, can be found at a FORD dealership as they have a 4 wheel drive with similar colour to the Quest.

Is that "New Tractor Yellow"? I'm getting a tailbox done and get to tell the manufacturer the colour to paint it, so I don't want to pay extra for the paint job only to have the wrong colour.