Sofrider for sale. V. 3

7joe

I am selling my Sofrider V. 3 (the blue one). I posted it earlier but my contact name was incorrect and thus if anyone tried to contact me they were out of luck.

I have about 250 miles on it now...I ride straight and usually take it to work and zip around the power plant in it. I have set it up as purhased, then I tried the freerider bars and I like the extra room they give my knees on the upstroke. So a buyer would get both handle bars and could settle on one or the other. I am 6'2" and built like a linebacker carrying 250 pounds...I know...too much. But even with my size on the bike I have never bottomed out the spring on the suspension. I know some big guys are a little concerned about that.

Why sell it? Well, its nice, but the telling is I usually will grab my DF road bike, or my recumbent trike before I settle on the Sofrider. I often ride the other two to work...about 12 miles each way. But I will often put the Sofrider in the back of my Outback and zoom around the station on it, or take it to the beach after work and ride along the beach path in Long Beach...10 miles or so. But I have my eye on the Copenhagen Wheel and need the cash to acquire it.

interested parties may text me at 562-533-0050

Joe