SOLD - brand new Vendetta for sale 3900.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravcon

Just purchased about a month ago. has about 1 mile on it. After getting it and having high hopes blew out back, lower disc. Going in for second surgery looks like bike days are over. Vendetta comes with curved slider and kickstand, has not been installed yet. Original box for shipping. . Happy Holidays to all. Vendetta V20 I'm 6' and I believe it's a Large

Last edited:

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Hey Ravcon. Sorry to hear the news. Hope you get on the mend. Don't worry, it's a great bike and I am sure you won't have any difficulty selling it.

Have a great Christmas.

You might want to add what sort of groupset it has or if it has a ventisit seat.

Photo speaks a thousand words too.

Ravcon

Its my 2nd disc gone bad, the first 1 I came back from but a little older now well see. If I cant sell it no biggy, who knows maybe I will bounce back 1 more time. Just figured if somebody could use it now it wont just be sitting around until I find out if able to ride again.Any way enjoy your Christmas and best wishes DavidCH

Ravcon

Here is the Bike with a new kickstand in the package and the steering tubing. Also, the shipping box!

Ravcon

Bike has been sold. I was hoping to be a part of this community of wonderful people but it did not work out. Wish everyone the best and happy riding. Also, I tried to put "SOLD" on the thread title and it won't allow me to edit anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.