SOLD! Silvio 1.5 frameset

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
As I’ve just purchased a nearly-new Silvio S30 frameset, I need to let my Silvio 1.5 go to a new owner. The 1.5 has been a delight to ride these past two years, but the need for speed has overtaken me. :D

I’ll sell the frameset with original seat cushions, Cruzbike front skewer, and new S30 handlebars for $1,000 plus shipping (continental US only). It’s in very good condition, with minor scratches from normal wear and tear (and my inept first attempt at loading the bike on a carrier :rolleyes:). I’ve put 2,000 miles on it since March 2015, out of the 4,000 total* miles.

Per Robert Holler, “That is an earlier welded frame classic version (AWESOME) and likely a 2011 I would guess.”

For an additional $350, I can include a used-but-serviceable 9-speed Shimano 105 (mostly) groupset**, and
Bontrager wheels with practically new Rivendell Ruffy Tuffy 28mm tires. [The components pictured are not the ones for sale.]

Questions expected and welcomed. PayPal accepted.

*History of previous ownership upon request.
**Groupset details and bargaining upon request.

IMG_0774_50.jpg

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
When can we expect a Photo diary of the S30 build?
As soon as I finish packing and shipping the Hase Kettwiesel I also just sold, and pack and ship the 1.5. Which may take all weekend, as slow as I am.

Still waiting for the cables, new chain, bar tape, and handlebar shim to come in. Oh--and the derailleur hanger, which somehow didn't find its way into the box, but should be in the mail. I installed the headrest, wheels, and seat, so I could at least sit on it and get an idea of how different it will be.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I was just hoping it does not take 4 weeks, like someone else who uses a rubber mallet a lot to make bike adjustments!

Do you normally get 2 hangers with the S30, as you did for the ancient Silvio V1.0s?