Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Found on Craigslist,

https://corvallis.craigslist.org/bik/6081203485.html

00U0U_264oKYrwlEg_1200x900.jpg

Tuloose

Guru
Price drop to $2200 for this Silvio 2.0
Includes shock pump, 2 Zefal Spy mirrors and Wellgo combination platform/SPD pedals.
Get it before I list it on BROL.

Tuloose

Guru
I remember Joy mentioning how she wanted to get a V when we were at the Cruzbike Retreat.
Are you still thinking that direction?
It's true that going Cruz means you may have to find a faster crowd to ride with.
Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for the diamond frame riders who are at such an aerodynamic disadvantage as I pass them by.

Like Mick Jagger said: "You can't always get what you wa-ant." We would both like to get Vendettas but we have to save up for them. Yeah, I passed a young guy today and he was very surprised. He tried to catch me as we were going into the wind and he just couldn't. That was fun! I don't always pass people, though. I'm not very fast, but there are times when I feel like I have to push it and pass someone. Hehe.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
I so want..but am in a land far, far away - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and where commuting on roads requires fenders and larger than 25c tires..

Tuloose

Guru
Shipped it off this morning to a buyer in Connecticut.
This bike was my entry drug into the Cruzbike Tribe.
It took me awhile to get the hang of operating the FWD, MBB system but what a revelation once everything started to click!
I'll miss the down the road comfort of the dual suspension but the Vendetta makes up for this in sheer speed (though the Silvio is no slouch in that department either).

Last edited:
Reactions: Suz