SOLD Silvio S30 - $2500 - Sun City West, AZ

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Found on Craigslist,

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/bik/5423907970.html

00V0V_8woHGl2lF4p_600x450.jpg

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Does anyone know this person? This is one of those too good to be true stories, so I'm leery of buying it.
NO, but this posting does have a phone number ((623) 974-5963 for Don/Mary) and email that you can reply to.
I usually feel pretty good if I can call someone on the phone and talk to them about something they are selling.
If they can then give some detailed pictures of the item and send to my personal email I feel even better.
However - Craigslist is used by nefarious folks sometimes, and it does not have the guarantee's that ebay provides, so always proceed with caution.. - and good luck!

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
This is one of those too good to be true stories, so I'm leery of buying it.
Sometimes things like this come up. Maybe the person never got comfortable with the bike, or got transferred with their job and can't take it along, or got into a financial bind and has to sell quickly. We had a member last year who bought one, thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, but sold it just a few months later, supposedly due to the IRS breathing down his neck. Another member had his only a few months, liked it, but decided he liked his new, very fast ICE trike even more. We've seen Craigslist posts of Sofriders for $750 or less, Quests for $900, etc.

A bit of Googling comes up with a name (female) to match that address, and photos of the subdivision that show garage doors/driveways matching the one in the picture.

brokemyback

...A bit of Googling comes up with a name (female) to match that address, and photos of the subdivision that show garage doors/driveways matching the one in the picture.

Plus square footage of their house, when they bought it, how much they paid, etc. Lots of public info is out there!
Mary replied to me also - the bike is sold.

RAR

Zzzorse, How did you find this ad. Do you have a "watch" on or something like that?

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
I have an opml file with 400+ Craigslist rss feeds which cover most cities in the USA. Search term is Cruzbike.

hurri47

Google alert for "cruzbike site:craigslist.org/bik/" does the same thing for me. The only downside is it also reports "santa cruz bike" results, but that's what the Delete key is for.

-Dan

hurri47

Maybe add -santa to your Google Alert?

I know I have tried that in the past, with mixed results as I recall. Since the alert only gives hits a few times a week, perfecting it is kind of low priority, but thanks!

-Dan