Spring is HERE!! lets see your RIDE!!

VenRiderGuy

Rick,

I spied your secret :cool: method to keep your V standing when not in motion, but how do you control the heavy, prone-to-swing front end?

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
I spied your secret :cool: method to keep your V standing when not in motion, but how do you control the heavy, prone-to-swing front end?
Very carefully, only for pics. Any wind or off balance will topple the bike.
1. Get camera ready.
2. Set bike up.
3. Stand back.
4...and quickly take picture with right hand and grab bike with left hand before it hit the ground:D:D:D.

Otherwise, turn front wheel to opposite side of up stand, but only if wind is within reason.

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Ah, that's right! That's got to be the most accessorized Vendetta on the planet :D:D:D. I can't think of anything to add other than a GoPro follow drone:cool:.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Ah, that's right! That's got to be the most accessorized Vendetta on the planet :D:D:D. I can't think of anything to add other than a GoPro follow drone:cool:.

Hey now, I'm the spiller of the beans; no peaking. Imagine the footage someone might get if they happened to take a drone to a cruzbike event....

And those are not accessories; they are training ballast. Everyone once and a while I ride the bike stripped down and I'm shocked how light it is.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Very carefully, only for pics. Any wind or off balance will topple the bike.
1. Get camera ready.
2. Set bike up.
3. Stand back.
4...and quickly take picture with right hand and grab bike with left hand before it hit the ground:D:D:D.

Otherwise, turn front wheel to opposite side of up stand, but only if wind is within reason.

And that is how I got a great picture of the Silvio in mid fall to the ground.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Bike is too fast on it's own to capture so your going to have to deal with me in the picture.
2BBC6391-59B0-4A64-AA33-27B09C0DFDA7_zpsyfyry5qk.jpg

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
Those are some hand laced wheels on Son H Plus anodized NMSW rims with Shimano XT hubs. Super smooth, super quiet, and they carry speed like nobody's business.

They are not the lightest wheels, but then I have never found really light wheels to be good for anything I ride (too heavy of an arse) especially on the Cruzbikes, where a stiffer wheel always has a better feel on the road.