Stolen Silvio in Baltimore

HC203

Dear fellow Cruzbike riders. My Silvio S3o was stolen off my bike rack last night, triple locked, but this is Baltimore-and I should know better. In any case I have about 2k miles on it and have been training for upcoming centuries and doubles, so it's bad timing. As you know it is a very small market for this bike and nearly impossible to ride without lots of practice. So just a heads up if you see one for sale-it may be mine.
Since I want to keep training I will need a new bike and would like a Vendetta-just in case my Silvio turns up I'll have both. So please let me know if you hear of any for sale-anywhere in the country.

Attachments

• STOLEN.72.jpg
    STOLEN.72.jpg
    638.7 KB · Views: 24

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I can't help as I am in Australia, but if you have close up photos of your bike and running gear details, it will help people/police recognize it!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Wow - so sorry to here that.
Hopefully you're car insurance will help.
Anyway,
Here is a listing on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291749162115
It is not his, but is selling for a friend (per my question: "I am selling the bike for Neil Turner, who bought it from Maria Parker. It was her personal bike." )- I suggest IM'ing the guy via eBay and trying to work something out (maybe even an direct link to the guy trying to sell it) - outside of eBay - probably get it cheaper than way.
It is in Greenville, SC - about an hour from me
As of this writing there are 10 hours left - and only 1 bid = currently at $2900.
This was Maria Parker's V20 - so top of the line components.
Good Luck,
Larry

Last edited:

HC203

If you see the bike on Craigslist or Ebay please don't buy it. If you see an ad on Craigslist or Ebay please don't post it ion this thread-just simply try to spread the word that the white Silvio S30 for sale on the east coast is indeed stolen.

HC203

Yes-people in the market for a Silvio please know that there is a stolen one out there.

I have mine UV marked and engraved by the South Australian police. Even though it is quite possibly the only v2 Vendetta in Adelaide. But it sucks I had my DF stolen that was also marked, never got it back, however it did enable me to upgrade :)