Strava live segments

So I was just about to sneak a quick ride to check this out and try and take the #1 spot for my local segment where I am currently equal 2nd with a number of riders; when I remembered when I had my wheels in to be trued at the LBS they mentioned the first spacer on the rear cassette was missing. I know enough bike mechanics to be dangerous but I am none to careful and often make little mistakes like this and others (more to follow). So I thought better fix it up.
I go to take the cassette off and put in the spacer from the old wheel. Damn that lock nut is on tight. Am I loosening or tightening? No I don't need to check on the internets lets try it the other way. Nope definitely not that way back to the right way and it's off. Hmm why cant I get the cassette off. Long story short in trying to loosen the other way my cassette cut in the the freehub body.
I managed to free my cassette so it is just a matter of waiting for the new freehub body.

So I finally fixed my bike and went for a short ride to test this out. Man it is dangerous, it's like there is always another bike on the road (well at least on starred or segments that strava think I should have a crack at the leader board or against a friend of mine). Going to have to be careful on longer rides very tempting to use all my energy. Although I can often use a kick up the arse as more often than not I think I can cruise all too easy if I am going to be riding 100km or more.