T50 delivery question

Frank Costantini

My T50 is scheduled to be delivered on a day when I won't be home. I placed a "vacation hold" on deliveries using the FedEx Delivery Manager, but after 3 days this has not changed the stated delivery date. Three calls to FedEx have not solved the problem.

My question is, for those who have received a complete T50, was it left without a signature, or was a signature required?

Thanks

Brad R

My T50 is scheduled to be delivered on a day when I won't be home. I placed a "vacation hold" on deliveries using the FedEx Delivery Manager, but after 3 days this has not changed the stated delivery date. Three calls to FedEx have not solved the problem.

My question is, for those who have received a complete T50, was it left without a signature, or was a signature required?

Thanks
I had them deliver it to a nearby FedEx store and picked it up when I got back.

I was able to do that online.

Last edited:

Vicki C.

T50 Trailblazer and Silvio newbie

Thanks

I had no notification that a delivery was scheduled and just happened to be home when a humongous box was left on my porch. I did not have to sign or anything.