The Fastest Bike in the World

Kufman

Interesting video. I can only imagine what is was like in a closed up shell with minimal air for the rider!

ThomasW

I can only imagine what is was like in a closed up shell with minimal air for the rider!
It's terribly noisy, hot and claustrophobic. Some riders wear a breathing mask that is connected to a tube coming from the vehicle's nose. It certainly is an extreme kind of sports.

@ratz: yepp, 10:58 and 11:52. This is a pretty nice touch, considering that I spent quite some time rebuking them for walking on the track during the races. :cool:

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
It's terribly noisy, hot and claustrophobic. Some riders wear a breathing mask that is connected to a tube coming from the vehicle's nose. It certainly is an extreme kind of sports.

@ratz: yepp, 10:58 and 11:52. This is a pretty nice touch, considering that I spent quite some time rebuking them for walking on the track during the races. :cool:

That awkward moment a wasp flies down your breathing tube :eek:

ThomasW

The German HPV club organizes a record event every July. Actually I am one of the organizers. They took those pictures at the DEKRA Test Track in Schipkau.

Talking about it: this year we'll split the event. If any of you guys happens to be around, you'll be welcome.