They are out to get me

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
LOL... Yesterday has gone and I can't tell you how relieved I am about it. I took the Cyclocross bike out yesterday; just have an easy time. Just got back from a week of sight seeing in Granada. Don't know what it is about sight seeing but everything really aches. Funny that consistently on the bike everything feels great; heart rate work out and lungs full of oxygen but then try and walk up a mountain every day and suddenly the calf muscles, knees and lower back all ache! Which has lead to a regime of stretching so when out cycling; stretch those glutes and hamstrings twice a day.

So what happened yesterday? It was dry and sunny and there were no cars or tractors on the caminos. However there was watery mud from overwatering the fields. Being Cyclocross not a problem and I wallowed in it. Then I had a road section as I wanted to buy some Stevia in town. The roads weren't busy being Saturday morning however a car driver did not see me coming from the opposite direction and decided to turn left; I actually gave out a shriek which surprised me and having the tires muddy, went into a skid and skidded around the front of the white Citroën. It looked very professional, if I hadn't skidded I think the car would have hit me. Either way I had my feet clipped in so not sure what would have happened? So should one unclip in such a situation or stay clipped in?

So I look huge on a DF and she still could not see me. What hope is there on the V? Best keep the lights flashing front and rear and have an extra set of batteries.