Underseat bag for Vendetta?

I'm looking for a small bag (maybe a top tube bag) that will use up most of the triangular-ish shaped space that the frame makes in front of the back wheel and under the seat.

Anybody know of one?

It's kind of a weird shape - I'm thinking that if I can't find something, maybe I'll take a stab at making one. It would be nice to use up that whole area.

Thanks.

jond

Zen MBB Master
it would be nice to have a specific frame bag for the area like the catrike frame bags.....but. i take it you have seen the offering on the accessories page for the v and s30 frame bag.

Thanks Jond - yeah, I saw the NorBack Frame Pack on the accessories page. I'm sure it's functional, but I don't like the way it hangs down, and I don't need that quite that much storage.

Last edited:

BentAero

Wal-Mart, less than $10. Cut off the waist band strap, re-sew some Velcro straps to go under the frame tubes. Done.
20140801_171923_zps029d280a.jpg

Back when I got this one, they were black.
20150514_174623_zpsjoc4aajn.jpg

trplay

Zen MBB Master
That area is just begging for a custom bag. The four struts make it extremely easy to do. If I had a V I would fill the space and have the back side match the curve of the tire.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Yeah that was a BROL link; only logged in users or those with save credentials can see it. So here it is.

CBV2 3.jpg

jond

Zen MBB Master
o
Yeah that was a BROL link; only logged in users or those with save credentials can see it. So here it is.

View attachment 703
ohh wow that is nice. maybe i should buy a sewing machine and become a pattern maker learn to sew buy some red and yellow fabric and then retire to the bahamas.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
It's really time to enclose that with something temporary and shoot expanding foam in there to make a mold; and then just figure out what it would take to get a custom bag made. Time to do some research.