Underseat bag for Vendetta?

hamishbarker

yes, it is not possible unless you use a problem solvers "travel agent" pulley (see photo). I have SRAM Rival brakes.
The travel agent has a barrel adjuster, so I removed the barrel adjuster of the brake (just unscrewed it).

The two cords just ahead of the brake are bungees running under the frame. They allow me to put rolled up bits of clothing or gloves in there. Could use a cylindrical (or any shape really) bag as well for other stuff.

Here's my bungee pump stowage on the seat back.

and view of the seatback

I did buy a little triangle bag on ebay a while back for I think $5 including postage (maybe it was $10) which does fit well but here in winter I have enough clothes with pockets not to need it:

highbrake-withproblemsolver.jpg

pumploops.jpg

seatback.jpg

triangle.jpg

jond

Zen MBB Master
y
A stock SRAM Force brake and Ultegra 6800 Brake will both work without modification. Both have a shorter cable lever arm.
yes i saw the pics from the "what i did last summer" posting ratz. it must be that the sram red caliper has a taller profile for some reason....... oh well. hamish very nice idea to solve the problem. nice bike set up. am pretty happy now with my ratz pty ltd version 1 hydration system and storage solution. now lets ride :)