Vendetta - Medium Yellow - Di2 - For Sale.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Vendetta TT (2.0) Medium Yellow (Hydro formed FrameStyle)

Ok it’s time to move the Yellow Vendetta out of the basement trainer role. The Di2 Setup is completely going to waste on the trainer. Before I just pull the Di2 off it to sell; I thought I'd see if anyone would like a completely setup Di2 Vendetta. Di2 wiring is completely internal as documented here on the forums. As Setup bike is easily adjustable for riders 5’4” - 6’0” beyond that some adjustments to di2 wiring might be required. Taller riders might need to re-run the the brake wiring depending on preferred handle bar position. Frame has 2300 road miles on it, and about 100 hours on the trainer.

$3600 Complete bike including:
Vendetta 2.0 Yellow HydroFormed Frame
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 Brifters
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 RD GS (Short Cage)
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 FD
Shimano Ultegra 6800 caliper brakes
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Internal Battery, Wires and Ant+
SRAM Apex 165mm Compact double crank (110BCD)
Q-Rings STD-Aero-52T and QXL-38T
Standard Cruzbike Handlebars
11x25 Ultegra Cassettes
New CB Seat and Back Pad (never used)
New CD Headrest Pad (never used)
New version Carbon fiber seat
Cruzbike A67 Wheels
GP 4000II Si 700x25c tires

Extras
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 RD GS (Medium Cage) has road rash but fully functional
Jagwire EliteLink Cabling + Spare Links and liner
11x32 Ultegra 6800 Cassette
SRAM Aero round rings (50x36) spares
SRAM Aero round rings (50x34) spares
QRing STD-34T
Frog Stainless Steel Pedals
GoPro Boom Mount

$5200 Upgrade above to Carbon Tubeless Wheels
Reynolds Assault (41mm) Carbon Tubeless Wheel Set
(Drive wheel has custom 24 spoke, j-pull DT Swiss240 for max FWD stability)
Qty 2 - New Schwalbe Pro One 700x25 Tubeless tires

Will Deliver to:
A 4 hour drive Radius of Minneapolis. $75 extra. (Fargo, Sioux Falls, Des Moines, Madison, Green-bay etc,)
A 7 hour drive Radius of Minneapolis. $125 extra. (Chicago, Kansas City etc within that range)
Driving within the US only, can’t cross Canada border with goods for sale/delivery due to business license.

Beyond that Buyer pays shipping charges via FedEx Insured.Bike will need to be partially disassembled due to length. Knowledge of Di2 may be required for reassembly. ShipBikes.com box will be used.

If you come pick it up; the price is $150 less.

Bentas

Vendetta TT (2.0) Medium Yellow (Hydro formed FrameStyle)

Ok it’s time to move the Yellow Vendetta out of the basement trainer role. The Di2 Setup is completely going to waste on the trainer. Before I just pull the Di2 off it to sell; I thought I'd see if anyone would like a completely setup Di2 Vendetta. Di2 wiring is completely internal as documented here on the forums. As Setup bike is easily adjustable for riders 5’4” - 6’0” beyond that some adjustments to di2 wiring might be required. Taller riders might need to re-run the the brake wiring depending on preferred handle bar position. Frame has 2300 road miles on it, and about 100 hours on the trainer.

$3600 Complete bike including:
Vendetta 2.0 Yellow HydroFormed Frame
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 Brifters
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 RD GS (Short Cage)
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 FD
Shimano Ultegra 6800 caliper brakes
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Internal Battery, Wires and Ant+
SRAM Apex 165mm Compact double crank (110BCD)
Q-Rings STD-Aero-52T and QXL-38T
Standard Cruzbike Handlebars
11x25 Ultegra Cassettes
New CB Seat and Back Pad (never used)
New CD Headrest Pad (never used)
New version Carbon fiber seat
Cruzbike A67 Wheels
GP 4000II Si 700x25c tires

Extras
Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 RD GS (Medium Cage) has road rash but fully functional
Jagwire EliteLink Cabling + Spare Links and liner
11x32 Ultegra 6800 Cassette
SRAM Aero round rings (50x36) spares
SRAM Aero round rings (50x34) spares
QRing STD-34T
Frog Stainless Steel Pedals
GoPro Boom Mount

$5200 Upgrade above to Carbon Tubeless Wheels
Reynolds Assault (41mm) Carbon Tubeless Wheel Set
(Drive wheel has custom 24 spoke, j-pull DT Swiss240 for max FWD stability)
Qty 2 - New Schwalbe Pro One 700x25 Tubeless tires

Will Deliver to:
A 4 hour drive Radius of Minneapolis. $75 extra. (Fargo, Sioux Falls, Des Moines, Madison, Green-bay etc,)
A 7 hour drive Radius of Minneapolis. $125 extra. (Chicago, Kansas City etc within that range)
Driving within the US only, can’t cross Canada border with goods for sale/delivery due to business license.

Beyond that Buyer pays shipping charges via FedEx Insured.Bike will need to be partially disassembled due to length. Knowledge of Di2 may be required for reassembly. ShipBikes.com box will be used.

If you come pick it up; the price is $150 less.

Bentas

Hi Ratz,
Would you be willing to sell the frameset only , I'm thinking of shipping costs to Aus.

Rods

Hi. I am interested in your Vendetta. I don't know if I would be interested in the Di2 setup, though. Are you interested in splitting it to up?
Thanks
Ros

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Hi Ratz,
Would you be willing to sell the frameset only , I'm thinking of shipping costs to Aus.

Hi. I am interested in your Vendetta. I don't know if I would be interested in the Di2 setup, though. Are you interested in splitting it to up?

In most normal cases I would have been open to that, but in this case the real "net" goal is to liquidate everything excluding a frameset.

I'm going to replace it with just a v20 frame, with only a rear derailleur, a shifter and a rear wheel which will be mounted on the trainer year round. Usually it's easier to sell road a ready bike than it is to sell the parts you take off of it . Basically the $3600 gets someone a completely operational electronic shifting Vendetta for $900 less than a mechanical new operation v20, that's a heck of a step up for a $900 savings. And allows me to replace it with a trainer frame-set that matches my road rig geometry.

If there are no takers on the whole bike; then I might consider parting out the bike; at that point I would have to consider the relative advantage of training on a v20 frame over the v2.2 as there are subtle geometry difference and I spend a lot of hours on the trainer, but I might just conclude it's easier to just keep the yellow stacked with lessor component. (Putting those limited edition hand-painted frame on the trainer, just feels like criminal negligence). My concern on doing it that way is no one would be happy with the price I'd have to set the frame set at; the sum of the parts assembled just has more value that the components stripped down. Once we part it out you might as well buy new.

So for the time being I'm going to see if someone wants the complete bike; and will revisit that tear down at a future date.

DavidJL

Maybe I should make a trip up and check out this bike considering you're only about five hours north from me.

DavidJL

Wow, them 'dettas really do move out... Actually, I am more in the market for a Silvio S30.