Vendetta rack bag

I would agree here that not

I would agree here that not overloading the headrest tubes is important. Any accessory attached there should be intended for a few regular size water bottles and a few other items at most. The headrest is capable of it as Maria has run with a small headrest mounted holder before without issues. But I would not go attaching a lot of heavy items there for sure. If anything as placing a lot of weight way up high and behind the axle isn't the best place as far as handling goes.

Also, since the headrest is a round tube being held in by a round scissor jack - making sure there are minimal twisting forces is important.

And Wannabe - I agree.

Stay tuned.

...and as far as other carrying solutions intended to keep the weight low? Stay tuned.

:)

Robert
Is there an official (or even unofficial) weight limit on the headrest?

The Azub Onseat bag looks like it might a good, little to no modification necessary fit. It even has a carry strap so when you get off the bike, you can easily take it with you. However, most of its weight (and the weight of any contents) will have to be borne by the headrest.
max_1304007351.jpg

KiwiGuy

And Wannabe - I agree.

Stay tuned.

...and as far as other carrying solutions intended to keep the weight low? Stay tuned.

Hey Robert

Since the lack of a Cruzbike specific bag system has been obvious issue for a long time time now, and Cruzbike have tempted us with possibilities as far back as Maria's RAAM adventure, the suggestion to stay tuned is somewhat frustrating. It would be great to get a clear sense of how long we need to stay tuned for. Less than 3 months, more than 6 months, another year or two?

A solid hint would be terrific.

Kind regards...

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I feel like I am reading the Emperor's New Clothes. The OP references a picture and others comment on it. I do not see a picture. Has the picture been removed?

Lost in the forum migration; there were a few standard ones. It's a cool rack based on the clamp Steve made for my water bottle rig. I think I have the picture in my email somewhere.....(time passes) yep there it is.

DSC_4173.JPG DSC_4172.JPG DSC_4164.JPG

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Now you are cooking with Gas!!!!!

Great simple SOLID rack to support up to 5Kg of a velcro stapped rack bag like the Arkel rack bag!!!
And it will not wiggle around!

Last edited: